CCE works with faculty across schools and departments to incorporate engagement components into existing coursework or to develop new classes with public interest themes. Our staff can support engagement components, offer connections to relevant community partners, and help with the logistics of experiential learning.
To learn more about CCE’s course support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are a few examples of current and past engaged learning courses that the Center has supported in various ways:
- SOC_POL 351: Saving the Census
- ASIAN_AM 210: Migration, Detention and Sanctuary
- WRITING 303: The Art of Nonfiction: Exploring Writing for Social Change
- HISTORY 399: Museum Exhibitions and Public Memory: Americans and the Holocaust
- SESP 351: Learning Philanthropy
- MUSIC_ED 435: Social Justice and Arts Education