NUPIP seeks graduating Northwestern seniors who can demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Passion: a demonstrated and sincere motivation for and commitment to working in the public interest
- Professionalism: superior organizational skills, maturity, and responsibility
- Adaptability: flexibility and the ability to work with a variety of diverse populations and circumstances
- Self-Awareness: the ability to reflect on and understand the significance of personal experiences in a broader social context
- The ability to Get Things Done: demonstrated leadership, perseverance in the face of challenges, tenacity, and the ability to take initiative
Learn more about the application process.
Recommenders, submit form here.
Find our list of past host organizations here.
Apply below by the final deadline: Wednesday, February 15.